Du har frihed til:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
På følgende vilkår:
Navngivelse — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.Hvad betyder "kreditere dette værk" ?Den side, du kom fra, indeholdt indlejret licens metadata, herunder hvordan skaberen ønsker at blive anerkendt ved bearbejdninger af dennes værk. Du kan bruge HTML-koden her til at kreditere ophavsmanden og citere arbejdet. Hvis du gør det vil også omfatte metadata på din side, så andre også kan finde det originale arbejde.
IkkeKommerciel — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
DelPåSammeVilkår — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- Ingen yderligere begrænsninger — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The applicable mediation rules will be designated in the copyright notice published with the work, or if none then in the request for mediation. Unless otherwise designated in a copyright notice attached to the work, the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules apply to any arbitration.
If supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. Prior versions of CC licenses have slightly different attribution requirements.
A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
Merely changing the format never creates a derivative.
The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.