You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Atribusi — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.Apa maksud "Atribusikan ciptaan ini"?Laman yang telah Anda datangi memuat lisensi metadata yang tertanam, termasuk dengan adanya keinginan pencipta untuk diatribusikan dalam hal penggunaan ulang. Anda dapat menggunakan HTML yang tersedia untuk mengutip ciptaan. Dengan demikian pula akan mencakup metadata pada halaman Anda, sehingga orang lain juga dapat menemukan ciptaan asli.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The applicable mediation rules will be designated in the copyright notice published with the work, or if none then in the request for mediation. Unless otherwise designated in a copyright notice attached to the work, the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules apply to any arbitration.
If supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. Prior versions of CC licenses have slightly different attribution requirements.
A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
Merely changing the format never creates a derivative.
The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.