The objective of this research was to reinforce the Creative Commons strategic process with a landscape of CC affiliates. We wanted to understand their motivations, needs, and potential. The idea was to understand what the affiliates bring into the CC Global Network, including who they are, what motivates them, and what challenges they face. It was also important to understand how the Global Network can help them to make their groundwork easier. This research also verified what sense of collective identity the affiliates have and what they perceive as the greatest accomplishments of the global movement.
The research lead was Anna Mazgal, from Poland, with a series of researchers working with her from inside and outside the network.
- Global Report (Translations: Français, Spanish)
- Global Report Summary (Translations: Français, Arabic, Spanish)
- Arab World Summary (Arabic translation)
- Asia Pacific Summary
- Central America Summary
- Europe Summary
- Latin America Summary (Spanish translation)
- Africa Report (Français translation)
- Arab World Report (Arabic translation)
- Asia Pacific Report
- Central America Report
- Europe Report
- Latin America Report (Spanish translation)