CC is a small nonprofit fighting for the open web. We need your support to continue our work. Donate today!
2004-05-25: Creative Commons has retired this legal tool and does not recommend that it be applied to works.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- NonCommercial - You may not use the material for commercial purposes .
- No additional restrictions - You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation .
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.