Creative Commons License Deed
Sampling Plus 1.0
Creative Commons has retired this legal tool and does not recommend that it be applied to works.
You are free:
- To sample, mash-up, or otherwise creatively transform this work for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
- To perform, display, and distribute copies of this whole work for noncommercial purposes (e.g., file-sharing or noncommercial webcasting).
Under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work to advertise for or promote anything but the work you create from it.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- In no way are any of the following rights affected by the above:
This content is freely available under simple legal terms because of Creative Commons, a non-profit that survives on donations. If you love this content, and love that it's free for everyone, please consider a donation to support our work.
When you share, everyone wins.