Dovoljeno vam je:
- reproduciranje, distribuiranje, dajanje v najem in priobčevanje dela javnosti
- to Remix — predelati delo
- uporabiti delo v komercialne namene
Pod naslednjimi pogoji:
Priznanje avtorstva — Pri uporabi dela morate navesti izvirnega avtorja na način, ki ga določi izvirni avtor oziroma dajalec licence.Kaj pomeni "Določi avtorja tega dela"?Stran, s katere ste bili preusmerjeni, ima vgrajene licenčne metapodatke, vključno s podatki o tem, kako želi biti avtor naveden za ponovno uporabo. Uporabite lahko HTML tukaj za citiranje dela. S tem boste tudi vključili metapodatke na vašo stran, tako da bodo ostali našli tudi izvirno delo.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Javna domena — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — Pri vsaki uporabi ali distribuiranju morate uporabnike seznaniti s pogoji licence za to avtorsko delo.
CC licenses anticipate that a licensor may want to waive compliance with a specific condition, such as attribution.
A work is in the public domain when it is free for use by anyone for any purpose without restriction under copyright.
All jurisdictions allow some limited uses of copyrighted material without permission. CC licenses do not affect the rights of users under those copyright limitations and exceptions, such as fair use and fair dealing where applicable.
In addition to the right of licensors to request removal of their name from the work when used in a derivative or collective they don't like, copyright laws in most jurisdictions around the world (with the notable exception of the US except in very limited circumstances) grant creators "moral rights" which may provide some redress if a derivative work represents a "derogatory treatment" of the licensor's work.
Publicity rights allow individuals to control how their voice, image or likeness is used for commercial purposes in public. If a CC-licensed work includes the voice or image of anyone other than the licensor, a user of the work may need to get permission from those individuals before using the work for commercial purposes.