This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.
You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission. See Other Information below.
- The work may not be free of known copyright restrictions in all jurisdictions.
- Persons may have other rights in or related to the work, such as patent or trademark rights, and others may have rights in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- In some jurisdictions moral rights of the author may persist beyond the term of copyright. These rights may include the right to be identified as the author and the right to object to derogatory treatments.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the person who identified the work makes no warranties about the work, and disclaims liability for all uses of the work, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- When using or citing the work, you should not imply endorsement by the author or the person who identified the work.
In some jurisdictions, wrongfully implying that an author, publisher or anyone else endorses your use of a work may be unlawful.
Kopier og indsæt den lille HTML-kode ind på din webside for nemt at citere dette arbejde.
Copyright laws in most jurisdictions around the world grant creators "moral rights" which may provide some redress if use of a work is considered "derogatory".
The use of a work free of known copyright restrictions may be otherwise regulated or limited. The work or its use may be subject to personal data protection laws, publicity, image, or privacy rights that allow a person to control how their voice, image or likeness is used, or other restrictions or limitations under applicable law.
Copyright vilkår varierer fra jurisdiktion til jurisdiktion. Et værk fri af ophavsrettigheder i en jurisdiktion, ikke kan tilsvarende fri i andre jurisdiktioner.