You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Autorstvo — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.Šta znači "Priznati autorstvo" ?Strana s koje dolazite sadrži utisnute metapodatke o licenciranju, uključujući i to kako autor želi da bude naveden tokom svakog narednog korišćenja dela. Možete da upotrebite HTML kod za citiranje dela. Ako to učinite, metapodaci će se utisnuti u vašu internet stranu, tako da i ostali mogu da nadju izvorno delo.
Nekomercijalno — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
The applicable mediation rules will be designated in the copyright notice published with the work, or if none then in the request for mediation. Unless otherwise designated in a copyright notice attached to the work, the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules apply to any arbitration.
If supplied, you must provide the name of the creator and attribution parties, a copyright notice, a license notice, a disclaimer notice, and a link to the material. CC licenses prior to Version 4.0 also require you to provide the title of the material if supplied, and may have other slight differences.
A commercial use is one primarily intended for commercial advantage or monetary compensation.
Merely changing the format never creates a derivative.
The license prohibits application of effective technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty.
The rights of users under exceptions and limitations, such as fair use and fair dealing, are not affected by the CC licenses.
You may need to get additional permissions before using the material as you intend.