Creative Commons has retired this legal tool and does not recommend that it be applied to works.
You are free:
- To sample, mash-up, or otherwise creatively transform this work for commercial or noncommercial purposes.
Under the following conditions:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- You may not use this work to advertise for or promote anything but the work you create from it.
- For any reuse, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- You may not perform, display, or distribute copies of this whole work for any purpose.
- In no way are any of the following rights affected by the above: