CC Vietnam List
Project Lead: The Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF)
- Dr. Lynne McNamara, Acting Executive Director
- Dr. Phuong Nguyen, Country Director
- Mr. Tu Ngo, IT and Data Manager
Legal Project Lead: D&N International
- License draft (v3.0, PDF).
- English retranslation and explanation of substantive legal changes (v3.0, PDF).
- Post a message.
- Subscribe to the discussion.
- Read the discussion archives.
- Civil Code 2005: Vietnamese (Source: The National Assembly Office of Vietnam) and English (Source: The EC-ASIAN Intellectual Property Rights Cooperation Program).
- Intellectual Property Law 2005: Vietnamese (Source: The National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam) and English (Source: The National Office of Intellectual Property of Vietnam).
- Decree No. 100-CP: Vietnamese (Source: The Copyright Office of Vietnam) and English (Source: The Copyright Office of Vietnam).
More about the Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF)
The Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) is an independent federal agency created by the U.S. Congress in December 2000 and funded annually by the U.S. Government. Its mission is to strengthen the U.S.-Vietnam bilateral relationship through educational exchanges in science and technology.
VEF is governed by a Board of Directors including 3 U.S. Cabinet Members (the Secretaries of State, Treasury, and Education), 2 U.S. Senators and 2 Representatives, and 6 Presidential appointees. VEF headquarters is located in the Washington D.C. area, with a representative field office in Hanoi, Vietnam.
VEF has been highly successful in rapidly achieving its mission of educational exchange and capacity building in science, engineering, mathematics, medicine, and technology for Vietnam while building the bilateral relationship between the United States and Vietnam. Since operations in March 2003, VEF achievements as of Fall 2009 include the following:
- 306 VEF Fellows have been placed in graduate programs in 69 top-tier U.S. research universities.
- 26 Vietnamese scientists with doctoral degrees have been selected for the post-doctoral Visiting Scholar Program for self-designed professional development activities of up to one year at 22 U.S. universities.
- 108 leading U.S. research universities have joined the VEF Alliance.
- 38 Fellows have graduated and returned to Vietnam
- 6 U.S. Faculty Scholars have been selected to teach courses at 8 Vietnamese universities on-site in Vietnam or via video-conferencing.
More about D&N International
Established in 1992, D&N International is a leading private law firm in Vietnam providing a wide range of intellectual property services to local and foreign clients. Through nearly two decades together with its client support, D&N International has matured from a partnership of only two patent and trademark attorneys to a premier law firm with nation-wide presence and a representative office in France. Its business philosophy is to maintain the highest professional standards whilst providing clients with practical advice that adds value to their business.