Please join us tonight, Wednesday, October 10, for the San Francisco CC Salon. Stop by Shine (1337 Mission St.) from 7-9PM to help celebrate the launch of our fall fundraising campaign, hang out with fellow CC supporters, and learn about CC topics. Our presenters include:
- Sharon Daniel, Associate Professor of Film and Digital Media, and Chair of the Digital Arts/New Media MFA program at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Giorgos Cheliotis of Singapore Management University on findings of the CC-Monitor project (worldwide CC adoption metrics and analysis).
- Brandt Cannici of Strayform.com.
- J.T. Stephens & Michael Sippey of Six Apart with a general presentation on LiveJournal as well as an overview of a new custom made Creative Commons widget for TypePad.
- Richard Esguerra of EFF dropping beats between presentations.
- Plus, a special appearance by CC’s very own Lawrence Lessig!
Check out the upcoming page for more info. See you tonight!