* Jolene Pinder, Associate Producer at Arts Engine, Inc. in NYC will screen a short CC-licensed film and talk about the various ways in which Arts Engine uses CC licenses.
* CC’s Creative Director, Eric Steuer, will talk about the soon to be launched film maker’s toolkit.
* Robin Sloan, Product Strategist from Current TV, will wrap up the evening by talking about Current, Creative Commons, and Collaborative Storytelling: What does massively-multiplayer online TV production look like? And does CC fit in to the process?
* When: Wednesday, August 13, 7-9pm
* Where: Shine Bar in San Francisco.
We hope to see you there!