There are too few nonprofit organizations like CC fighting for the digital commons – support our vital leadership with an end of year contribution. Donate today!
Norwegian translation of the book was created by a group of volunteers in their spare
time and available for download.
Indonesian translation of the book created by CC Indonesia and available for download.
Spanish translation of the book created by Gunnar Wolf, Luis Enrique Amaya González, Leo “elopio” Arias, Andrés Delgado, Evelin “scann” Heidel, and Marisol Simón. Translation available for download.
Audio book created by LHM and is available for download.
File formats created by Mario Lurig and Eric Hellman (more info on this is on the main Made with CC page).
Check out the donations to local libraries on our Twitter stream (below) and via this post from our publisher CTRL ALT DELETE.
- Boing Boing: A Book to Help Everyone Make a Living with Creative Commons
- Autofunk: Publishing Made with Creative Commons
- ElDiario.es: Cómo Ganar Dinero Regalando tu Trabajo
- Shareable: Made with Creative Commons
- Shareable: Read an Excerpt from Made with CC
- Bryan Mather on Made with CC
- Slashdot: New Book about Making Things With Creative Commons
- Creative Commons Staff Members Release New Free Ebook
- P2P Foundation Book of the Day
- Linkedin Review of Made with CC
- Fifty Weeks Podcast with Paul Stacey