- Julia BrungsNetwork ManagerJulia is the Network Manager at Creative Commons and works… MoreMoumita CDevelopment ManagerMoumita supports CC's global fundraising efforts & strategy. MoreCyra CopelandDirector of FinanceCyra directs all aspects of CC’s accounting and financial operations. MoreCable GreenDirector of Open EducationCable leads CC's Open Education program, strategy, and staff. MoreVictoria HeathCommunications ManagerVictoria manages the production and distribution of CC's communications. MoreZack KridaFront End EngineerZack is the primary open-source maintainer of the CC Search… MoreMari MoresheadDirector of People & OperationsMari manages staff engagement, hiring, and CC operations. MoreAlison PearceEvents & Operations ManagerAlison manages CC's flagship events, including the Global Summit. MoreSarah PearsonSenior CounselSarah provides legal support to Creative Commons. MoreHugo SolarWeb DeveloperHugo develops and designs CC's web interfaces. MoreEric SteuerCreative DirectorEric leads CC's communication projects and develops strategic partnerships. MoreCatherine StihlerCEOCatherine Stihler is the CEO of Creative Commons. MoreAnna TumadóttirDirector of ProductAnna leads product vision, delivery, and adoption for CC products. MoreJami VassDirector of DevelopmentJami leads CC's global fundraising efforts. MoreBrigitte VézinaOpen Policy ManagerBrigitte drives CC's copyright policy and advocacy activities. MoreJennryn WetzlerAssistant Director, Open EducationJennryn supports CC's Open Education efforts and manages the CC… MoreTimid Robot ZehtaCore Systems Manager(they/them) Responsibilities include Systems Administration and Information Technology. More
- Carolina BoteroCarolina Botero is the CEO of the Colombian civil society… MoreAmy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreDelia BrowneDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreAlexander MacgillivrayBoard MemberRuth OkedijiRuth Okediji is William L. Prosser professor of law at… MoreBilal RandereeAudit Committee ChairBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreCatherine StihlerCEOCatherine Stihler is the CEO of Creative Commons. MoreAlek TarkowskiAlek Tarkowski is the Strategy Director of Open Future Foundation,… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
- Lawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- Hal AbelsonHal Abelson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, and… MoreBen AdidaBen Adida is the Executive Director of VotingWorks. His passion is… MoreRenata AvilaRenata Avila is a human rights lawyer specialised in Intellectual… MorePaul BrestPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreMichael CarrollMichael W. Carroll is a Visiting Professor of Law at… MoreDorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is a global leader in the field of… MorePaul KellerPaul Keller is vice-chair of Kennisland, an Amsterdam-based think-tank focused… MoreLawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… MoreRyan MerkleyRyan is a former CEO at CC (2014-2019). MoreJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is a founder and partner at Raw Signal… MoreLaurie RacineLaurie Racine is co-founder and President of dotSUB, a young… MoreThomas RubinThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreEric SaltzmanA 1972 graduate of Harvard Law School, Eric F. Saltzman… MoreChristopher ThorneChristopher Thorne is the executive chairman of Broadline Principle Capital,… MoreJimmy WalesThe co-founder of the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit corporation which… MoreEsther WojcickiVice ChairEsther Wojcicki has been teaching Journalism and English at Palo… More
- Delia BrowneDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreBilal RandereeAudit Committee ChairBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
Mari, Alison, and Victoria work through 0941176 B.C. Ltd. — a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Commons whose sole activity is to provide services to CC. 0941176 B.C. Ltd. is operated separately from our CC Canada affiliate.