- Breno FerreiraFront End EngineerBreno builds the UI of CC Search and other products. MoreKriti GodeyDirector of EngineeringKriti develops and leads CC's technical strategy. MoreCable GreenInterim CEO & Director of Open EducationCable directs CC's efforts in Open Education. MoreVictoria HeathCommunications ManagerVictoria manages the production and distribution of CC's communications. MoreBrent MoranData EngineerBrent helps CC locate, index, and analyze CC-licensed content at… MoreMari MoresheadDirector of People & OperationsMari manages staff engagement, hiring, and CC operations. MoreSimeon OrikoNetwork ManagerSimeon manages the CC Global Network. MoreAlden PageSoftware EngineerAlden develops and maintains the infrastructure powering CC Search. MoreAlison PearceEvents & Operations ManagerAlison manages CC's flagship events, including the Global Summit. MoreSarah PearsonSenior CounselSarah provides legal support to Creative Commons. MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs CC's legal strategy, affairs, projects and legal staff. MoreClaudio RuizDirector of Ecosystem StrategyClaudio develops and implements CC's ecosystem strategy. MoreHugo SolarWeb DeveloperHugo develops and designs CC's web interfaces. MoreEric SteuerCreative DirectorEric leads CC's communication projects and develops strategic partnerships. MoreAnna TumadóttirDirector of ProductAnna leads product vision, delivery, and adoption for CC products. MoreWhitney Valentine-WaferDirector of FinanceWhitney directs all aspects of CC’s accounting and financial operations. MoreJami VassDirector of DevelopmentJami leads CC's global fundraising efforts. MoreJennryn WetzlerAssistant Director, Open EducationJennryn supports CC's OER efforts and manages the CC Certificate. MoreTimid Robot ZehtaCore Systems ManagerTimid Robot's responsibilities include Systems Administration and Information Technology. More
- Ben AdidaBen Adida is the Executive Director of VotingWorks. His passion is… MoreRenata AvilaRenata Avila is a human rights lawyer specialised in Intellectual… MoreCarolina BoteroCarolina Botero is the CEO of the Colombian civil society… MoreAmy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreDelia BrowneAudit Committee ChairDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreCable GreenInterim CEO & Director of Open EducationCable directs CC's efforts in Open Education. MoreJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is the Chief Product Officer at Hubba, and… MoreRuth OkedijiRuth Okediji is William L. Prosser professor of law at… MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs CC's legal strategy, affairs, projects and legal staff. MoreBilal RandereeBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreThomas RubinVice ChairThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreAlek TarkowskiAlek Tarkowski is President of Centrum Cyfrowe, a Polish think-and-do… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
- Lawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- John AbeleJohn Abele, founding chairman, retired, of Boston Scientific Corporation, is… MoreHal AbelsonHal Abelson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, and… MorePaul BrestPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreMichael CarrollMichael W. Carroll is a Visiting Professor of Law at… MoreDorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is the Director-General of Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre… MorePaul KellerPaul Keller is vice-chair of Kennisland, an Amsterdam-based think-tank focused… MoreLawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… MoreRyan MerkleyRyan is a former CEO at CC (2014-2019). MoreLaurie RacineLaurie Racine is co-founder and President of dotSUB, a young… MoreEric SaltzmanA 1972 graduate of Harvard Law School, Eric F. Saltzman… MoreKate SpelmanChristopher ThorneChristopher Thorne is the executive chairman of Broadline Principle Capital,… MoreJimmy WalesThe co-founder of the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit corporation which… MoreEsther WojcickiVice ChairEsther Wojcicki has been teaching Journalism and English at Palo… More
- Amy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreDelia BrowneAudit Committee ChairDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreThomas RubinVice ChairThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
Mari, Alison, and Victoria work through 0941176 B.C. Ltd. — a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Commons whose sole activity is to provide services to CC. 0941176 B.C. Ltd. is operated separately from our CC Canada affiliate.