- Paul BrestChairPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreLawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- Gwen FranckRegional Coordinator – EuropeCoordinates CC activities in Europe MoreAlex GakuruRegional Coordinator – AfricaCable GreenDirector of Open Educationa leading advocate for open licensing policies in education MoreJennie Rose HalperinCommunications ManagerJennie crafts delightful communications for Creative Commons. MoreMatt LeeTechnical LeadMatt is responsible for CC’s free software development and management… MoreRebecca LendlDirector of DevelopmentRebecca leads the organization’s fundraising and advancement efforts MoreRyan MerkleyCEOMari MoresheadSenior AdministratorMari comes to CC after three years at the Mozilla… MoreRob MyersSoftware DeveloperRob leads the creation of technologies and tools to help… MoreSooHyun PaeRegional Coordinator – Asia-PacificCoordinates activities is the Asia Pacific region MoreJane ParkDirector of Platforms and PartnershipsJane leads CC’s work with platforms to create a more… MoreSarah PearsonSenior CounselSarah helps to provide legal support to Creative Commons MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs the organization’s legal strategy, affairs and projects, and… MoreEva RogersDevelopment ManagerEva connects current and future funders with CC to advance… MoreClaudio RuizRegional Coordinator – Latin AmericaTobias SchonwetterRegional Coordinator – AfricaTobias is the legal lead of Creative Commons South Africa… MoreScott SeethalerDirector of Finance and OperationsDirects CC finance and operations MorePaul StaceyAssociate Director of Global LearningSupports adoption and use of Creative Commons. MoreEric SteuerDirector of Content and CommunityEric works with artists, media companies, tech developers, and cultural… MoreTimothy VollmerManager, Public PolicyTimothy coordinates public policy positions More
- Ben AdidaBen Adida is director of engineering at Clever. MoreRenata AvilaRenata Avila is a human rights lawyer specialised in Intellectual… MorePaul BrestChairPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreDorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is the Director-General of Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre… MorePaul KellerPaul Keller is vice-chair of Kennisland, an Amsterdam-based think-tank focused… MoreRyan MerkleyCEOJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is the Chief Product Officer at Hubba, and… MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs the organization’s legal strategy, affairs and projects, and… MoreThomas RubinThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreKate SpelmanKatherine C. Spelman is a Shareholder at Lane Powell and… MoreChris SprigmanAudit Committee, ChairChris Sprigman is a professor at the New York University… MoreChristopher ThorneVice ChairChristopher Thorne is the executive chairman of Broadline Principle Capital,… More
- Lawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- John AbeleJohn Abele, founding chairman, retired, of Boston Scientific Corporation, is… MoreHal AbelsonHal Abelson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, and… MoreMichael CarrollMichael W. Carroll is a Visiting Professor of Law at… MoreCatherine CasserlyCatherine Casserly is a former CEO of Creative Commons. She… MoreBrian FitzgeraldBrian Fitzgerald is Professor of Intellectual Property and Innovation at… MoreSue GardnerSue Gardner has been described as the librarian to the… MoreSpencer HymanSpencer Hyman is an entrepreneur and investor in internet technology,… MoreJoi ItoJoichi Ito is the Director of the MIT Media Lab. MoreMohamed NanabhayMohamed Nanabhay was the Head of Online at Al Jazeera… MoreLaurie RacineLaurie Racine is co-founder and President of dotSUB, a young… MoreEric SaltzmanA 1972 graduate of Harvard Law School, Eric F. Saltzman… MoreAnnette ThomasAnnette Thomas is CEO of Macmillan Publishers Ltd, a company… MoreJimmy WalesThe co-founder of the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit corporation which… MoreEsther WojcickiVice ChairEsther Wojcicki has been teaching Journalism and English at Palo… More
- Dorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is the Director-General of Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre… MoreJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is the Chief Product Officer at Hubba, and… MoreChris SprigmanAudit Committee, ChairChris Sprigman is a professor at the New York University… More
Ryan, Mari, Rob and Paul work through 0941176 B.C. Ltd. — a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Commons whose sole activity is to provide services to CC. 0941176 B.C. Ltd. is operated separately from our CC Canada affiliate.