- Breno FerreiraFront End EngineerBreno is a front-end engineer at Creative Commons MoreKriti GodeyDirector of EngineeringKriti shipped her first website when she was ten years… MoreCable GreenDirector of Open Educationa leading advocate for open education content, practices & policy MoreVictoria HeathCommunications ManagerVictoria manages the production and distribution of communication materials that… MoreMari MoresheadDirector of People & OperationsSimeon OrikoNetwork ManagerAlden PageSoftware EngineerAlison PearceEvents & Operations ManagerSarah PearsonSenior CounselSarah helps to provide legal support to Creative Commons MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs the organization’s legal strategy, affairs, projects and legal… MoreClaudio RuizDirector of Ecosystem StrategyHugo SolarWeb DeveloperEric SteuerCreative DirectorEric works with artists, media companies, tech developers, and cultural… MoreAnna TumadóttirDirector of ProductWhitney Valentine-WaferDirector of FinanceJami VassDirector of DevelopmentJennryn WetzlerAssistant Director, Open EducationTimid Robot ZehtaCore Systems ManagerTheir responsibilities include Systems Administration and Information Technology. They work… More
- Ben AdidaBen Adida is the Executive Director of VotingWorks. His passion is… MoreRenata AvilaRenata Avila is a human rights lawyer specialised in Intellectual… MoreCarolina BoteroCarolina Botero is the CEO of the Colombian civil society… MoreAmy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreDelia BrowneAudit Committee ChairDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is the Chief Product Officer at Hubba, and… MoreRuth OkedijiRuth Okediji is William L. Prosser professor of law at… MoreDiane PetersGeneral Counsel / Corporate SecretaryDiane directs the organization’s legal strategy, affairs, projects and legal… MoreBilal RandereeBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreThomas RubinVice ChairThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreAlek TarkowskiAlek Tarkowski is President of Centrum Cyfrowe, a Polish think-and-do… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
- Lawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- John AbeleJohn Abele, founding chairman, retired, of Boston Scientific Corporation, is… MoreHal AbelsonHal Abelson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, and… MorePaul BrestPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreMichael CarrollMichael W. Carroll is a Visiting Professor of Law at… MoreDorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is the Director-General of Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre… MorePaul KellerPaul Keller is vice-chair of Kennisland, an Amsterdam-based think-tank focused… MoreLawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… MoreLaurie RacineLaurie Racine is co-founder and President of dotSUB, a young… MoreEric SaltzmanA 1972 graduate of Harvard Law School, Eric F. Saltzman… MoreKate SpelmanChristopher ThorneChristopher Thorne is the executive chairman of Broadline Principle Capital,… MoreJimmy WalesThe co-founder of the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit corporation which… MoreEsther WojcickiVice ChairEsther Wojcicki has been teaching Journalism and English at Palo… More
- Amy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreDelia BrowneAudit Committee ChairDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreThomas RubinVice ChairThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
Mari, Alison, and Victoria work through 0941176 B.C. Ltd. — a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Commons whose sole activity is to provide services to CC. 0941176 B.C. Ltd. is operated separately from our CC Canada affiliate.