- Nate AngellDirector of Communications & CommunityAs Director of Communications and Community for Creative Commons, Nate… MoreOny AnukemCommunications & Campaigns ManagerAs CC's Communications and Campaigns Manager, Ony produces and distributes… MoreIsaura ArreguinExecutive AssistantIsa is EA to the CEO. MoreCyra CopelandDirector of FinanceCyra directs all aspects of CC’s accounting and financial operations. MoreKathryn DrewManager, Partnerships and Special ProjectsKat is a member of CC's Development team. MoreLibby EbelingDevelopment CoordinatorAs Development Coordinator, Libby supports CC's donor services and global… MoreMonica GranadosOpen Climate Campaign ManagerMonica leads CC’s work to open knowledge (science, research, education)… MoreCable GreenDirector of Open KnowledgeCable leads CC's Open Knowledge (Education, Science, Research) program, strategy,… MoreSara LovellFull Stack EngineerSara is a Full Stack Engineer at CC MoreMari MoresheadChief of Staff and Secretary to the Board of DirectorsMari manages staff engagement, hiring, and CC Board management. MoreMarlena ReimerDirector of DevelopmentMarlena oversees CC’s fundraising efforts. MoreCatherine StihlerCEOCatherine Stihler is the CEO of Creative Commons. MoreAnna TumadóttirChief Operating OfficerAnna is the COO at CC. MoreBrigitte VézinaDirector of Policy, Open Culture, and GLAMBrigitte drives CC's copyright policy and advocacy activities. MoreKat WalshGeneral CounselKat Walsh is the General Counsel at Creative Commons, overseeing… MoreJennryn WetzlerDirector of Learning and TrainingJennryn develops and manages CC training programs including the CC… MoreYuanxiao XuCounselYuanxiao serves as Counsel at Creative Commons. MoreTimid Robot ZehtaAssistant Director, Technology(they/them) Responsibilities include managing the Technology Team, collaborating on solution… More
- Carolina BoteroCarolina Botero is the CEO of the Colombian civil society… MoreAmy BrandAmy Brand is Director of the MIT Press, one of… MoreGlenn O BrownGlenn O. Brown works with a range of organizations on… MoreDelia BrowneDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreAngela Oduor LungatiAngela is a technologist, community builder and open-source software advocate MoreMari MoresheadChief of Staff and Secretary to the Board of DirectorsMari manages staff engagement, hiring, and CC Board management. MoreRuth OkedijiRuth Okediji is William L. Prosser professor of law at… MoreBilal RandereeAudit Committee ChairBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreCatherine StihlerCEOCatherine Stihler is the CEO of Creative Commons. MoreAlek TarkowskiAlek Tarkowski is the Strategy Director of Open Future Foundation,… MoreJeni TennisonJeni Tennison is the Vice President and Chief Strategy Adviser… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
- Lawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… More
- Hal AbelsonHal Abelson is Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, and… MoreBen AdidaBen Adida is the Executive Director of VotingWorks. His passion is… MoreRenata AvilaRenata Avila is a human rights lawyer specialised in Intellectual… MorePaul BrestPaul Brest is emeritus professor and former dean of Stanford… MoreMichael CarrollMichael W. Carroll is a Visiting Professor of Law at… MoreJosh ElkesJosh Elkes is the CEO and co-founder of Harbour, a… MoreDorothy GordonDorothy Gordon is a global leader in the field of… MorePaul KellerPaul Keller is vice-chair of Kennisland, an Amsterdam-based think-tank focused… MoreLawrence LessigFounder / Board Member EmeritusLawrence Lessig is the Roy L. Furman Professor of Law… MoreRyan MerkleyRyan is a former CEO at CC (2014-2019). MoreJohnathan NightingaleJohnathan Nightingale is a founder and partner at Raw Signal… MoreLaurie RacineLaurie Racine is co-founder and President of dotSUB, a young… MoreThomas RubinThomas C. Rubin is a Lecturer on Law at Harvard… MoreEric SaltzmanA 1972 graduate of Harvard Law School, Eric F. Saltzman… MoreChristopher ThorneChristopher Thorne is the executive chairman of Broadline Principle Capital,… MoreJimmy WalesThe co-founder of the Wikimedia Foundation, a non-profit corporation which… MoreEsther WojcickiVice ChairEsther Wojcicki has been teaching Journalism and English at Palo… More
- Delia BrowneDelia Browne is a highly respected copyright lawyer and policy… MoreBilal RandereeAudit Committee ChairBilal Randeree is a digital media practitioner, investor and strategist.… MoreMolly Van HouwelingBoard ChairAssociate Dean, J.D. Curriculum and Teaching / Co-Director, Berkeley Center… More
CC team members based in Canada work through 0941176 B.C. Ltd. — a wholly owned subsidiary of Creative Commons whose sole activity is to provide services to CC. 0941176 B.C. Ltd. is operated separately from our CC Canada affiliate.