There are too few nonprofit organizations like CC fighting for the digital commons – support our vital leadership with an end of year contribution. Donate today!
Remix Reading is holding a remix competition. Here’s an excerpt from their site:
After an extremely successful launch event, Remix Reading is pushing the boundaries of the local cultural community with a remix competition. Over the next month, we want to see who can create the best remix of a piece of work already on the website.
There will be four winners, one in each category (audio, image, text, video). They will each receive the following great prizes:
* Your work on a LOCA Records compilation CD (if LOCA like it enough)
* A Creative Commons t-shirt
* A DVD full of great Creative Commons videos
* A copy me / remix me compilation CD
* A copy of the Wired CD and that issue of the Wired magazine
* A CD from LOCA Records
* Stickers, badges and fake tattoos
The closing date is Monday 11th April and the winners will be announced on Friday 15th April. The competition is being judged by a panel from Remix Reading, Creative Commons and LOCA Records.Posted 18 March 2005