Last month, we blogged about the first CC Business Mixer, an event that seeks to bring together entrepreneurs who have ideas for a Creative Commons related business and VCs. Last Thursday CC board member John Buckman hosted a number of entrepreneurs who presented their business ideas to CC supporters and VCs. This networking event was the first of its kind for Creative Commons, and we look forward to seeing how the Business Mixers develop throughout the year.
Check out Flickr photos of the event here.
And thanks to the entrepreneurs who presented:
- Adrian from Divx
- Robert Kaye from MusicBrainz
- Hal Plotkin from the Center for Media Change
- Amiee Jacobsen and Ziad Hussain from Splice Music
- Matt Rubens from JamGlue
- Chris Allen, blogger, presenting a transparent media licensing scheme
- Mark from from Yotophoto.com
- Brad from hightowerdownload.com