Hello friends. We just added some great presentations for the CC Salon SF on April 18, 7-9 PM at Shinesf.com (1337 Mission St). Here is the quick run-down:
- Liz Dunn, Technorati, about WTF (Where’s the Fire and CC)
- Seth Mazow, Interplast.org, showing film at the end of the night
- Jay Dedman, SpinXpress.com and Outhink.com, about SpinXpress and CC Video Bumpers
- Brian Mulloy, Dimitry Dimov, and Sara Wood from Swivel.com, about visualizing your data
- Debut of New CC video by Eric Steuer, Creative Commons, Creative Director
- Music by Doublefish, Reconfiguration Records (China)
Take a break from the heavy conference week, have a drink, or plan a meeting. Come and meet others who are interested into CC and are networking to the common call of CC licensing.
Also, if you NOTE to WRITERS and PUBLISHERS, another installment of the CC Publishers Association is going to be at 6 PM at the same venue before the salon.