The Creative Commons Global Affiliate Network includes over 500 volunteers and community members who serve as CC representatives in over 85 countries.
The Creative Commons Global Network recently undertook a community led strategic process to revamp, revitalize, and strengthen the network. This included a research lead by Anna Mazgal, from Poland, with a series of researchers working with her from inside and outside the network. A dedicated team of CC community members designed an entirely new model for collaboration – helping the network grow in a sustainable manner.
The result of this process is a new structure and strategy document for the Creative Commons Global Network. Here you can find more information about the Global Network Strategy.
We’re currently in the process of implementing this new strategy and as we do this, we invite you to join our community Slack channel or alternatively email your requests and queries to the Network Manager Simeon Oriko at firstname.lastname@example.org. Other ways to Get Involved is to join the conversation of the Creative Commons Community Platforms.
You’re also invited to join our regional mailing lists where community members share information and collaborate:
- CC Africa Mailing List: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/ccafrica
- CC Arab World Mailing List: https://creativecommons.email/mailman/listinfo/arab-world
- CC Europe Mailing List: http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/cc-europe
- CC Asia Pacific Mailing List: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cc-asia-pacific
- CC Latin America Mailing List: https://creativecommons.email/mailman/listinfo/latin-america